08 April 2008

I have a new niece!!!







For those of you who don't know, Lydia had her baby on Friday April 4th at 6:55 am! She is the sweetest little girl ever and her name is Zoe. She is gorgeous and perfect. Lydia placed her for adoption with an amazing, amazing family (the Smith's - if you want to look at their blog their link is on the right side of my page).
It has been a learning experience for me to be with Lydia as she went through this whole process. She is a stro
ng and Christlike girl and has taught me so much. Lindsay and Jeremiah are like family now. Zoe has been an angel in so many people's lives and I am so thankful for her!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful Ann. It's awesome that you got to be there for Lydia and see the other side of adoption. Adoption is an amazing process and its wonderful that you get to be her sounding board right now. I love you and her. Give her a big hug from another birth mom. All my love, Mima

Lindz said...

Such cute pictures that you got! I love the one of Lydia leaning over the crib and kissing Zoe...I think that one will always be one of my favorites! Lydia was so lucky to have you through all of this! And I'm so glad that this has brought us closer together now! =)

Blog Archive